Sunday May 24th ONLINE CHURCH etc.

Leslie and I started to plan for a birthday get together next month.  My birthday is 6/5 and hers is 6/13.    She suggested MENDON PONDS, south of Rochester.  There are geocaches there as well as a trail that has Fairy Houses.

I watched ONLINE CHURCH.  Craig announced that church will re-open next Sunday in the back field, but he did not give out any details.

I took a short walk and then I spent ten minutes or so pulling weeds out of the flower beds along the front of my house.   I turned on my air conditioner for the first time this year and adjusted the humidity control on the unit.

I spoke with Pam on the phone.  She attended RAPIDS BIBLE CHURCH this morning.  She has been attending one of their Bible studies for a while.  This morning the Pastor resigned his position.  Betty called from Niagara Produce where she was shopping and asked me if I need anything besides a couple of grapefruit.  I said no, but she brought me a small bottle of red wine.

I talked with Peggy a couple of times on  the phone.  She and David were going to drive out to Olcott Beach late this afternoon.  I watched a few minutes of the five p.m. Q and A service from FREEDOM NORTH.

I emailed Leslie with some dates and a tentative plan for the two of us to meet up halfway between Auburn and Lockport to celebrate our June birthdays.

I watched an episode of THE A WORD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024