WEDNESDAY, May 27th, 2020 MASK ORDER from National Allergy//banana bread

After breakfast I called National Allergy to order masks (after reading all the details on their website)Four ten packs for $64.99 with free shipping.  I think these masks offer more protection than the handmade ones I have, especially for when I go grocery shopping.    I tried to order online, but after I added them to my cart I could not find a spot to actually go to my cart and look at my order.   So, I tried by phone and after a bit of a wait I was able to order them.  I am saving info from the email address for my records here:

 I took a whirlpool bath and washed my hair.   I cleaned the countertop to the right of my kitchen sink and got rid of a couple of items and rearranged the stuff I keep there.  I made a macaroni salad and got the ingredients ready to make banana bread using this recipe:  https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/banana-bread-recipe-1969572  I hope to send some of both to Delores and Ellie.

Becky called needing to have a copy made.  I told her I am out of ink for my copier.  We talked a bit about the Bowler family reunion.   She thinks she might not want to do any more.  I encouraged her to think about it next year.

Peg called and we finalized arrangements for tomorrow when I need her to help me with transportation home from my ENDOSCOPY.  Tonight, she and David will bring her car over to my house.  In the morning, I will drive myself.  David will drop her off at the surgical center tomorrow around 9:15 a.m., the time I should be finishing up and  she will drive me home.  She will drop off the mac salad and the banana bread to Delores and Ellie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024