Thursday, June 11, 2020
I slept very well last night. . Right after I got up, Roswell called me because they had not been able to reach Mary Anne. I needed to pass some info. on to her about a prescription they had called in to Rite Aide, which has to do with the scan she will get tomorrow. When she finally answered her phone, she already had the information. We talked for a bit. I also talked to Paula (the friend who provides transportation) and she gave me the sad news that Mary Anne has grown very weak and had to use a wheelchair in Roswell on Tuesday and because she was so weak, chemo was cancelled.
Peggy called and told me that Lydia Santiago is in a psych ward in Niagara Falls. Apparently, she felt like she was going to have a nervous breakdown. Vicky spoke to her on the phone.
While I puttered around, finishing up putting my travel items away, the phone kept ringing. I also had to make a couple of phone calls.
I finished up putting together the gift bags for the seniors of FREEDOM CHURCH.
I participated in the seven p.m. PRAYER MEETING on zoom. It was a small group. It went very well.
Peggy called and told me that Lydia Santiago is in a psych ward in Niagara Falls. Apparently, she felt like she was going to have a nervous breakdown. Vicky spoke to her on the phone.
While I puttered around, finishing up putting my travel items away, the phone kept ringing. I also had to make a couple of phone calls.
I finished up putting together the gift bags for the seniors of FREEDOM CHURCH.
I participated in the seven p.m. PRAYER MEETING on zoom. It was a small group. It went very well.
Comments
Post a Comment