July 2, 2020

This morning I spoke with Kelly from M and T.   She refused to go to Mary Anne's house to meet with her in order to add me to her checking account.  I told her we would meet on MA's front porch but she would not budge.

I called HOSPICE and said I needed to learn about their services.  The young lady I spoke to said a Social Worker could meet with MA at eleven a.m.  Mary Anne agreed.  We also set a time for a nurse to come:  2;30 p.m.  I was with Mary Anne for both meetings.  She is not ready to enroll at this time, but since the paperwork has been done, she can get services started at any time. 

The Social Worker recommended calling HART in Lewiston about hiring aides to come in and help Mary Anne.    So I called and spoke with Lisa.  It sounds like they have several aides available, some living in Lockport.  I passed the information along to Mary Anne, but she does not seem interested at this time. 

I put fresh sheets on Mary Anne's bed and brought the used ones home to wash. 

I was home a little after four thirty, totally exhausted.  There was a msg from Kevin at the other bank that he needs my info before going to MA's house tomorrow.  I will call him at nine a.m. to give this to him.  The meeting is at ten a.m. at her house. 

Both Peggy and Betty called in the evening.  Peg and David are having a good time in Rome.  Today they drove to Schenectady to have lunch with Luis.  Betty said her car is in much better shape than it was before the accident even though repairs were not done.  Both she and I are very impressed with CarStar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

October 20,2020