July 3, 2020: Mary Anne and The Shamus

First thing this morning I spoke with Kevin at Northwest, giving him my personal information to put on the application (?) for Mary Anne to add me to her checking account at NW.  Then Kevin, Mary Anne and I met at her house so he could complete that process as well as add beneficiaries to her cds and annuities. Then I did some shopping for Mary Anne, getting milk and some non disposable underpads.  I asked her if I might pick her up some macaroni and cheese from Chiavetta's and she said yes and to get some chicken and Greek pasta salad, too.  So I went and did that.  I requested that they package each item separately, to make it easier for Mary Anne and they did.  When I got back to her house, she accepted a bottle of BOOST that was half full, but was not ready to eat any of the items I brought her.  I went to Northwest to get copies of their paperwork as well as get my Power of Attorney papers back.

I napped in the afternoon and when I woke up, I saw that Mary Anne had called, so I called her back.  She didn't need anything, but would have liked to have some company.  I talked to her about how I need to try to not spend much time at her house, due to all the people who are in and out of her house and the possibility of me getting Covid19.  She said she understands.

Betty had called this morning and offered to treat me to dinner at THE SHAMUS tonight and I accepted but told her that I am not ready to eat inside restaurants yet, but that I would be OK with  eating outside on the patio.  I met her there at six p.m.  after I picked up Peggy's mail and dropped off a check to Janie for the two LHS masks I bought, some sort of fundraiser for one of the boys.

At THE SHAMUS
I had the grilled salmon, with asparagus.  It was delicious and I brought half of it home.  Then I went over to see Mary Anne for a few minutes. Paula was there but she left.  I gave MA the items she requested.

When I got home, I found a message from Becky so I called her.  She told me that the ashes of
Isabel Conner will be buried in Cold Spring Cemetery on the fifteenth at one p.m.  I messaged Mike about this. Becky seemed to need to talk, so we were on the phone for about 45 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

October 20,2020