Tuesday, July 7th

Most of the morning I was calling or waiting for a call from the priest from ALL SAINTS, using the phone number and and extension that Shannon gave me yesterday.  In the meantime, I brought in the table and marble top that Mary Anne gave me and I set up the clock and one of the antique lamps on it.

Someone from the BEREAVEMENT COMMITTEE called instead of the priest.  I arranged to meet with them at 12:10, in the hall behind the church.  The meeting went well and I think the ceremony will be what Mary Anne wanted.   This will be the very first funeral after the re-opening of the church due to the shut down.  After the meeting, I went to MedWell for my follow up appointment regarding the emergency room visit I made the day of the accident (6/24).    I did not much care for the PA who I met with.

I thought about picking something up for lunch but decided not to, and went straight home.  I prepared myself a very late lunch which took care of supper also.  Polish sausage, baked summer squash and coleslaw.  Then I laid down, but left the phone on.  The priest called.  Peggy called.  I asked her if she would print out the eulogy after I make some changes.  She said yes.  I tried to reach Kevin to ask him if he and his son would like to be pallbearers.  He has not returned my call.

I showed the eulogy to Alice, in facebook message and she likes it.

Betty stopped by and brought me some small containers of pineapple.  I gave her the night shirts that she had purchased for Mary Anne to return to WalMart.  I called Myrna and Pam to make sure they knew that Mary Anne had passed away.  Pam did not answer and has not called me back.

I vacuumed the family room and living room in the evening.

Plans for tomorrow:  continue trying to get hold of Kevin.  wash my outfit for the calling hours. maybe touch bases with the lawyers office.  Call Bower Agency and see what I need to do about cancelling MA's car insurance.   vacuum the kitchen, dining area and bathroom.   Go to Prudden and Kandt around 4:30 to make sure everything is correct.    SHAVE MY LEGS.

I turned on one side of the lamp and it looks quite nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020