8/18/20

 I got most of the ingredients for old fashioned oatmeal raisin cookies ready this morning.  I also finished putting Cassandra's birthday package together.   Then I headed to Olcott to meet up with Betty at the cottage.  We worked for  couple of hours and then went to THE CAPTAINS GALLEY for lunch and then returned to the cottage and worked for another couple of hours.   It was starting to look like rain when we left.  I stopped at HILLER's an got some bananas, a yellow squash and some eggs.  It was raining when I left there and it got harder and  I had to stop and pull over for  a few minutes.  When I got back to Lockport, I went to FREEDOM, where I put one bag of clothing, etc. into the donation box, and then I called Peggy and she opened the back of her car so I could put a couple of small bags of items I think she might be able to use in, as well as a small bag of plastic eggs.  Then I went to MA's house to add some items to the estate sale.  

I had several phone messages when I got home, one from the lawyer for the estate so I will try to reach her in the morning.  I took a shower and made a sandwich for supper and I finished putting the oatmeal cookies together, and put the batter into the fridge.  I also started a load of laundry.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023