8/7/20 Time With Friends

 Today was special because I got to spend time with friends.  I have been concentrating so much on going through Mary Anne's belongings that I have not been doing fun things or spending time with them.

Pam met me at Mary Anne's house and helped by sorting and separating jewelry.  While we were there Kevin came by and said that the fellow who wants the cottage is willing to pay FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS in cash.  Later on, I emailed the lawyer about this offer.  

Pam and I went to Marvin's (formerly  Widewaters) and I treated her to lunch.  We both had hot dogs, and shared an interesting side dish called something like potato skin ends with cheese, bacon and sour cream.  They were good!  We sat and talked for a little while. 

In the afternoon, I took my usual nap.  

I met Betty at THE SHAMUS for supper at six p.m.  We ate on "the patio".   We both had the broiled (or maybe baked) haddock, which was very good.  After supper, I suggested we meet at the abandoned golf course and take a walk.  Betty is pretty adventurous and she agreed!  

We met there and enjoyed our walk.  The owners have mowed paths for walking.  



After we got back to our cars (we were happy  to find them again, without getting lost), I took a few pictures of the building.  

We agreed that we need to go again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023