Last Day of AUGUST, 2020

 What a morning!   I called ASLAN and arranged for someone to go to MA's house on Tuesday at ten a.m. to snake out the bathroom sink.  Then I dropped off some checks and money at the lawyers office.  I went over to Mary Anne's house this morning in order to clean out her car because Nick from BASIL was supposed to arrive at ten thirty a.m. to see if they want to purchase it.  I cleaned out the car and found her duffel bag that I helped her pick out in California during our fall 2019 trip.  It was full of clothing, mostly.  After I finished emptying the car, I called home to retrieve messages.  There was one from Nick. I called him and he said he needed an original LETTERS OF TESTAMENTARY.  All I have is a copy.  So basically, I decided to let John Urtel sell the car during the estate sale.   There was also a call from John Urtel saying he needs Kevin to get his stuff out of the garage.  When I got home, I called Kevin and he answered and he said he plans to get his stuff and the car out of Mary Anne's garage tonight and tomorow morning.  He also agreed to take the lock off of the storage shed in Olcott when he goes to mow the lawn.

I went to Bear Bottom Wholesale and talked with the owner and he agreed to meet me at the cottage on Thursday at eleven a.m. and he will take the contents of the cottage that the new owner did not purchase for $250.00.  

I had lunch at home and then took a nap. When I got up, I made strawberry shortcake and baked rice pudding.  In the evening, I talked with Peggy, Marlene and Sheila  Sheila and I will take a trip together in 2021, either a tour with KNOWHOW TOURS out west or a drive on Route 66.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023