Saturday August 8th, 2020

 I spent three to four hours at Mary Anne's house (well, in the garage) sorting through stuff that Rita and Kevin brought up from the basement.  I went to Niagara Produce because I was craving cider, I also got bananas and a half of a berry pie. 

When I got home, Peggy was there.  When she came into the house for a drink, I said to her something like "I hope you don't need a piece of me, since all of my pieces are used up".  She was going to suggest calling David to have him come over to complete working on my alarm system (adding sensors to the other doors), but said we can wait.  

 Unfortunately, the combo of the pie and cider caused me some abdominal distress which prevented me from taking a real nap, but I did rest.  

 In the evening I met up with Kevin and Rita at the garage and while Rita brought stuff up from the basement, Kevin and I did some sorting and bagging up of junk.  A few items went out to the curb.

I paid Kevin for the work he has done through tonight.  I will submit the paperwork to the lawyer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023