Sunday August 2, 2020

FREEDOM IN THE FIELD was cancelled due to the high possibility of rain. Both sanctuaries were open.  I went into the large sanctuary.  There were a lot more people in this sanctuary today.  It was a live service! 

 I am glad I didn't go into the youth sanctuary where they watched live on a screen.  

After church I went home and had lunch and then I went to Lewiston to visit with Carrie.  We had a nice outside visit.  Then I went to DeCamillo's and bought a couple of slices of pizza and then headed for home.  When I got home, I had a call from Kevin who wanted to meet up with me at seven p.m. at Mary Anne's house to finish emptying the attic.  I agreed.

When I arrived at 6:45 Kevin, Rita and their son Jacob were waiting.  I let them in and they got to work.  They emptied the attic and brought many of the boxes down to the porch where I went through them.   SO, there are still LOTS of boxes in the house to go through.  I will start on them tomorrow morning.    I took several bags of papers home and put them in my trash cans to be picked up tomorrow morning.  Mary Anne's next door neighbor, Candy offered to take some of the trash (two huge black bags on the front porch) to her sons place tomorrow.   That is a big help.

I am a little upset because Kevin told me that he has found a buyer for the cottage  at $45,000 including its contents.  He is willing to let Paula have the car for $7,000 if she and the other heirs (Bianca and I) will agree to that price.  The man who wants to buy it will then sell it to Kevin.    I do not like this wheeling and dealing.  I told Kevin that we have to wait for the appraisal.  

After a shower, I watched TV before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023