SUNDAY August 30th

 Church was good this morning.  It was good to see Myrna, who finally made it.  It was her first time since March.  

After church I went to DOLLAR TREE to get a few items and then I picked up a WHOPPER JR. at Burger King and a small order of fries at FIVE GUYS.  I  took them home and I had lunch and then I met up with Cindy (the realtor) at Mary Anne's house.  She wanted to go into the apartment and take pictures. 

When I got home, I took the trash out and then took a nap.  After a light supper, I called Betty and asked if she wanted to go for a walk.  She did so I met her at her house a little later.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024