Sunday, August 9th Church, Lunch Out and Olcott

 Church was good this morning. 

We are closer to getting back to normal, with the seats placed in rows, but not EVERY row, about every other row.  Ben gave a great sermon.  

I asked Betty if she wanted to go to SUB DELICIOUS ON 31 for a 99 cent burger and she said yes.  I asked Dee if she wanted to join us.  Betty and I arrived first and we ordered our burgers and sweet potato fries.  We had already found a picnic table and started to eat when Dee arrived and she had invited Louise to join us.  We had a nice time together, even though it got pretty breezy and stuff kept blowing away!

Betty asked me if I still wanted her to help me at Mary Anne's cottage. I told her it was probably too hot to do much, but we agreed to go anyways.  When we got there,  we worked on sorting.  She also took apart the puzzle.   I took several pictures of the various pieces of furniture and other stuff.



 

We were going to spend a little time in Krull Park but there was some sort of event involving LOTS of motorcycles and lots of people so we decided to pass on that.  On the way back to Lockport I looked for a donation bin, but did not see one, so I took the bags to the drop off shed at LIFE CHURCH on Beattie Avenue.  I think there were ten bags.  

When I got home I had a snack and rested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024