Thursday August 20th, 2020

 I puttered around the house in the morning, and made cookies.  Peggy and David came over and installed sensor lights, one over my porch steps and one in the backyard.  We decided that adding a couple more might be a good idea.  

I had lunch with Paula Falsioni at STEAK, STONE and SUSHI in honor of Mary Anne, since today would have been her 71st birthday.  We both had the bento box, mine was strip steak which was very good.  After that, I went to Mary Anne's house to check on it, and grab the last large black bag that Kevin bagged up a couple of weeks ago.  I will go through it here at home and put the stuff into smaller bags and see if he bagged up anything that should be kept.  

I went home and took a nap and then I met up with Peggy, Dom and Ro at FREEDOM NORTH for the Parent Pack Giveaway.  They posted a picture of the location (Freedom North)

on facebook and the first fifty people to figure out where to go would get a bag of home schooling items.  I think we only had ten or maybe 12 participants.  




It was fun!   After this event, Peg and I met up at Outwater Park for a nice walk.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023