Tuesday, August 11,2020 It was a good day!!!!

 I met up with Pam at Mary Anne's house this morning.  She worked on sorting the jewelry, vacuumed upstairs and swept the floors downstairs while I worked on completing going through boxes etc. in the garage.  I didn't quite finish, but I was getting hot and tired and hungry so we quit at twelve thirty.   I suggested we meet at Widewaters for lunch.  We had a nice lunch, even though it was quite breezy and some of our food tipped over.  

Then I went home and showered and washed my hair and then took a nap.  I was happy when Carly from Dr. Dee's office called to offer me a three thirty p.m. appointment tomorrow afternoon. 

 I met up with John Urtel at the house at six pm and I showed him around and he looked at the items that are set out.  He said it will be a good sale.  It will be the three days before LABOR DAY.   He asked that I remove the bottles of wine, find out from Kevin if some of the stuff on the south wall of the garage belongs to him and get him a key so that he can get into the house as needed.  I also need to ask Kevin if he can remove his car for those three days.  I think he already mentioned doing that.  John said he  thinks the house will sell fast, I hope he is right.  

I took several bags of clothing etc. to the shed at LOCKPORT LIFE CHURCH and then stopped by Peggy's house to give them a couple of bags of clothing mostly from Mary Anne's cottage that I thought they might like, as well as the four bottles of wine.    I had planned to drop some books off at a Little Library, but it started to rain hard before I could do that.

When I got home, I called Mike and asked if he could accompany me to THE COINERY tomorrow morning, and he said yes.  Betty called and so did Peggy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023