Wednesday, August 19, 2020

In the morning, I called an antique dealer and asked if he would be interested in looking at the furniture in Mary Anne's cottage.  It looks to me as if several pieces are antiques.  He is interested, and we will get together soon.  

On the way  to Olcott, I stopped at a donation box and dropped off three or four bags of clothing.  Once I got to her cottage, I tackled the kitchen.  Betty did not do a good job of straightening out under the sink yesterday so I took everything out and started again.  I was able to finish the entire kitchen, but the floor still needs scrubbing.  I will need water to do that.  Today, I took my own water.

I stopped at Reid's and picked up a burger and fries.  I took a nap in the afternoon, and when I got up, I reorganized most of my spices.

I went to the Royalton Center United Methodist Church for their take out spaghetti supper  (first I went to Mary Anne's house to put the trash bins away, but somebody had already taken care of them).  I took the spaghetti home and ate most of it, and it was very good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023