Wednesday August 5, 2020 Same Old, Same Old

I spent four full hours at Mary Anne's house (in the garage) this morning.  Kevin was supposed to come to take trash to "the dump" but he never showed up.    I continued sorting through boxes, and throwing stuff out.  I had what I  thought was a good idea.  After the trash bin was emptied on Millar Place, I realized that the trash bins on Maple Street had not been emptied yet, so I took the one from Millar and filled it and put it on Maple Street.  I was admonished by one of the pick up guys because that is not allowed.  But he did empty it anyways, warning me not to do that again.  Paula stopped by a couple of times, one time she brought me a can of sparkling water and a bottle of water.  We talked about going to lunch on the twentieth at HILLTOP, to celebrate Mary Anne's birthday.  Sheila (formerly King) stopped by to say hello.  She asked that if I find a certain bracelet that MA bought during a  trip to the Adirondacs that I let her know and she will purchase it.  I think I saw it before she came, but I did not tell her that. I think I will find it again when I sort more stuff from the basement inside the house.  

I had a shower and lunch at home, and then took a nap.  I only had a banana for supper, and I returned to Mary Anne's house since Kevin had said he would be there at seven p.m.  Again, he did not show up.  I did not even go into the house.  I spent over an hour in the garage, sorting and throwing stuff out. 

When I was ready to leave I called Peg because I had three small bags of clothing that I thought she might want to go through.  She was walking on Willow Street and said I could drop them off at her house.  I did that.  

I was home before nine p.m. and relaxed in front of TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024