Back to Lockport Sept. 16, 2020

 Leslie and I packed up and cleaned the cottage and left right around 9:30 a.m.  I drove south to the thruway and stayed on it until the DEPEW exit.   I am not sure where I was on the thruway when I purchased my lunch (roast beef sandwich, fries and a drink).   I drove 200 miles and arrived home at three p.m.  

I was home for about ten minute when I had to get right back into working on Mary Anne's estate stuff.  John Urtel called and said he needed more paperwork signed regarding the sale of the car.  He brought the paper work over.  It is a good thing that I did not cancel the insurance on the car yet.

Also, there was a call from Jim Masters, telling me that the cottage developed another water leak, so the water which was turned on last Friday is now turned off again.  

I brought all of my stuff inside and got most of it put away, which was unusual for me, but I am glad I made the effort because tomorrow morning I have an appointment in Amherst with Dr. Paul Wirth to have some basal cell cancer cells removed from my nose.  I went to bed early in order to get up early and shower before heading out.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024