Friday September 18th, 2020

 I dropped off some bills, etc. at the lawyers office and then met with Kevin Kopek at Northwest Bank.  I signed a LOT of papers, and it sounds like everything has been done that needs to be done at this point.  

I decided to make a trial run to the doctors office in Tonawanda that I will go to next Tuesday to start my allergy testing.  I didn't realize that it is just down the road from Paula's Donuts, or I would have skipped doing it.  HOWEVER, after I located it, I went to Paula's and purchased a plain cruller.  Then I headed back to Lockport, going down the boulevard.  I realized that I would be going right by Trader Joes, so I decided to stop there.  I called Peg to see if she wanted me to pick up anything for her.  She did, so I looked for the two items she wanted and only found one of them.

When I got home, I prepared lunch and then took a nap.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023