Monday, Sept. 21, 2020

 Marlene called me this morning and we agreed to meet at eleven a.m. on Market Street in order to take a walk.  In the time before having to leave to meet up with her, I called Univera to make sure they will cover my second endoscopy this year, then I rescheduled that procedure.  I also called the Dale Association to ask if any upcoming trips are scheduled.  I called KnowHow Tours and requested a refund for the two tickets I paid for for Kathy and myself to go see the Four Seasons Tribute that was cancelled due to the pandemic.

I met up with Marlene at the appointed time and place and we had a nice walk.  I took several pictures. While we were relaxing on benches near Art 247, the lift bridge went up to let a small boat through.






 After that, I went to Rite Aid and got my flu shot.  

I prepared DAIYA mac and cheese (dairy free, gluten free and soy free) that I got at Wegmans for my lunch.  

I had a nap.  Cindy (the realtor)called and also a woman from KnowHow tours called regarding my request for a refund.  It seems that they cannot find any record of me purchasing the tickets, but she agreed to refund me but it might take 60 days.  I guess I should have requested my refund a few months ago.

Peg called in the early evening to tell me that the CareNet Banquet has been cancelled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023