Saturday 9/26/20 THE RETURN (televised) and Lunch Out

 Today was LOCKTOBERFEST.  I had planned on going first thing this morning but I was engrossed in a good book, so I stayed home until it was time to get ready for the televised event at church.  

 Franklin Grahams Washington, D.C. Prayer Walk.  (On Sept. 26, 2020, thousands of evangelicals will gather at the Washington Mall to participate in an event to take place in Washington, D.C., to pray for the sake of our nation and its people. This event is recognized as “The Return.”)  from their website.

Several of us met in the sanctuary at 11:30 a.m.   We did a brief prayer walk in  the neighborhood near the church and then returned in time for the televised event.  It was very interesting.  







It was neat to see the monuments and buildings in D.C.


Peg, Betty and I decided to go out for lunch and we chose CORE LIFE.  We ate outside, and it was very nice.  

However, that meal did not fill me up.  When we got back to Lockport, I decided to go to PIZZA OVEN for a couple of pieces of pizza.  And, I needed some ice cream, so I went to JoJo's Drive Thru to get a package of ice cream sandwiches.  Besides being hungry, this was kind of a test.  I started a new medicine for my diarrhea VIBERZI, which seems to be working.  I won't know how good it is working unless I eat some of the foods which seem to have been causing me problems.  

In the evening, I called Elaine and we talked for over an hour.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024