Sunday, September 20th

 Church was especially good today.  It was VISION SUNDAY, and announcements were made about a few new things.  I guess the biggest is that we will be going to two Sunday morning services: one at nine a.m. and one at eleven a.m.  

A slide show/video was shown of how Freedom reacted to the pandemic, starting with March when Cuomo was announcing the shutdowns, and continuing through to the present.




















After church I went to Rite Aid hoping to get a flu shot, but the pharmacy was kind of busy and it looked like there was only one person working.   I decided it would be a good time to drive out to the Catholic cemetery and check out the new engraving on Mary Anne's grave.  The engraver also took care of putting the year of Mary Anne's mothers death (2008) on it.  I took a couple of pictures since Alice asked me to take one and send it to her.


 I went home and had lunch.  Betty dropped off the prize I won at the basket raffle yesterday:  a basket with three Pyrex bowls and a few other kitchen items.  I was hoping the bowls would have tops, but they don't. I spent about an hour sorting through and organizing all the notes and paperwork I have regarding Mary Anne's estate.  I have been putting that task off for about a month.  

I took a nap and then I called Sheila and we talked for a while.   Connie called and we talked for a while, too.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024