Thursday, September 17: Dr. Wirth

 Today was my appointment with Dr. Wirth to have the "basal cell skin cancer" removed from my nose.  Unfortunately, this morning I had to deal with diarrhea, after several days of being diarrhea free.  I had to leave my house a little bit after seven a.m. to get to Dr. Wirth's office in Williamsville by eight a.m.  I stopped at Tim Hortons on 78 right before Millersport Highway to use the restroom, and after that I was fine.  

My experience with Dr. Wirth was very good.  The staff at this office/clinic are super friendly, helpful and efficient.  After leaving there, I went to the WEGMAN's that is right next to Essjay Road, where the office is.  I spent a little under one hundred dollars.  They offer a lot of gluten free items there, and I purchased a couple.

When I got home, I called Betty and she brought my mail over.  Several items were Mary Anne's.  I prepared myself lunch:  salmon, fried rice and broccoli and a couple of slices of organic rosemary bread.

Peggy called and she and David came over to install a couple more outside flood lights.  I was getting a headache as the anesthesia was wearing off and I took a nap. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024