FOOD TRUCK DEBACLE on Saturday, October 10, 2020
In the morning, I did a few things around the house including baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the recipe on the back of the Toll House Chocolate Chip bag. Peg called and told me that Jen Campbells father is visiting and fell and had to have emergency hip surgery.
Later on, I took some cookies over to David to thank him for all the stuff he does here at my house and then Peg and I took a bag of prepared food over to Craig at the church. I contributed chocolate chip cookies and pasta salad, Peg supplied meat loaf and vegetables.
I had heard on the radio about the food truck event at the fairgrounds and Peg and I decided to go to it. However, there were no food trucks, just one large booth set up that offered a lot of deep fried items. The people working it seemed disappointed that we did not buy anything. They said that the food trucks did not show up.
We decided to go to SUB DELICIOUS on 31 for their 99 cent burgers. After Peg dropped me off, I went to the redemption center near Kalamata's and finally got rid of my can and bottles.
Peg came over and she and I worked in the garage. We were able to clear out the right hand side of the garage sufficiently so that I can pull my car into it.
Comments
Post a Comment