FREEDOM CONFERENCE DAY TWO: October 17, 2020

 Light snacks turned out to be fruit.  I was disappointed because I figured there would be donuts or bagels or something with substance.  I had pretty much skipped breakfast, so I was a bit hungry until lunch time. 

The morning sessions were very good and time seemed to fly by and all of a sudden it was lunch time, but we had to wait a a bit since the food had not been delivered yet.  I  think we lost a few people between last night and this morning.  






                                  I don't know who this guy is, maybe someone from the Church of the Highlands




Lunch was small sandwiches and/or pizza and chips with brownies or cupcakes for lunch.  The afternoon sessions were good and we finished up around 3:45 p.m.   Everyone was given a long sleeved  FREEDOM T-shirt.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024