Friday, October 16th, 2020 FREEDOM CONFERENCE

 This morning I went through the rest of Mary Anne's jewelry and then decided to separate the pendants out and see if I could sell them.  I called George Boes but he was not interested, and suggested that Kurt might be.  So, I  took them to Kurt and he chose a few (the nicer ones) and offered me twenty five dollars.  I know they are worth a lot more, but I need to sell them, so I agreed.  Then I went to Johnsons and TJ Max to look for some Buffalo Plaid, but I was not successful.  There were a couple of items available at TJ Max but they were slightly different from the Buffalo Plaid that I want, so I did not purchase anything.  

Tonight was the first part of the FREEDOM CONFERENCE, which was set up for June, but then cancelled due to the pandemic.  In June, we would have driven to Maryland, but this one was here at Freedom Church.  It was for everyone who has been part of a Freedom Group.  Peggy held one for several ladies in the spring.    I think there have been three groups completed so far.  

Dinner was served before the meeting.  It was very good: turkey rolls, mashed potatoes, green beans, roll and desert.  Then we went into the sanctuary for the first session, which probably lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes.  It was very good. 




We were given info. about tomorrow.  We should arrive at ten a.m. and light snacks and coffee will be served.   We will be given lunch after Part 2 of the conference and the afternoon session (Part 3) will finish up at 3:30 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

October 20,2020