Oct. 18 BONFIRE at Freedom North



In the morning, I called Elaine and invited her to the BONFIRE at Freedom North this evening.  She said she appreciated the invitation but that she needed to work on her yard and gardens today.

I got to church early and was able to save Myrna her favorite seat in the back corner.  The sermon this morning was excellent.  

I had decided to put together a CHRISTMAS SHOEBOX this year, so I picked up an instruction sheet and went to DOLLAR TREE after church and purchased many items to put in it. After my lunch at home, I packed the box.  I think I can fit a few more items in it.

I called Lydia, who broke her ankle a couple of weeks ago, and we talked for a while. Her son is still staying with her and he is helping her.

After my nap, I called Betty to see if she was planning on going to the BONFIRE at Freedom North.  I woke her up from a nap but she said she was going to get something to eat and then meet me there. 

I think there were about twenty people there.  Pastor Ben led the get together.  We had some worship and then Ron and Vicky gave their testimony.  Then the supplies for making S'MORE's were passed out.  I made two, but did not finish the second one (which was made with a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and very rich).









I tried to reach Connie by phone a little after seven p.m. but she did not answer.  

My internet service was down all day today.  I called Spectrum twice and heard a recording saying that there is an outage in my area. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023