October 19th, 2020

 I went over to Mary Anne's house to check and see if the furnace is running.  I turned the thermostat up and indeed!  heat came through the registers.  I also went up into the apartment over the garage for the same purpose, and the heat is working fine up there, too.  That is a relief!

I drove out to Schwab's Farm Market and spent sixteen dollars of the twenty dollars in produce coupons that I got from the Office for the Aging a couple of months ago.  I got cabbage, three butternut squash and two pumpkins.  I also got a gallon of cider.

I decided to stop at TOPS on Rochester Road on the way back to get a few items.  When I got home, I heard about the shooting at Walnut and Erie Streets this morning.  Betty called me to ask if I had heard about it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024