Sunday, October 11,2020

 I slept in a bit and had to hurry some to be ready on time.  I like to get to church early so I can save Myrna's favorite seat for her.  Today, her granddaughter, Alyssa was coming with her, so I needed to save two seats for  the two of them. After church, Marlene and I were kind of discussing whether or not to go out for lunch when Robyn Brown and her daughter Lisa came up to Marlene and asked her if she wanted to go for lunch, so the four of us went together: to Denny's.  

Denny's was very crowded and they are not using all of the tables, so we had a bit of a long wait.  It was nice to catch up with Robyn and Lisa.   Lisa was able to explain to us how she goes to school two days and does her school work remotely the other days.  Robyn and Lisa will be taking care of Jessica Edgecombs twin four year old daughters  while Jessica works an afternoon into evening shift at Walmart because the babysitter quit without giving any notice.  

After lunch I went to HALL'S and purchased a pumpkin pie since I was craving it.   I rested for the rest of the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020