The IDES of October

 I did not sleep well last night and felt somewhat sluggish as well as congested this morning.  It may have been the Dr. Pepper that I had to drink yesterday while in Lewiston.  I dropped some items off at the lawyers office, and also to the Bower Insurance agency regarding Mary Anne's estate.  Then I went to THE CUTTING CREW to have my hair cut and colored.  There was only one person working there today!  I liked the woman who did my hair (Laura).    I read some of A PRAYER FOR OWEN MEANY while there.

I went home and was fixing lunch when Peggy arrived to do some work in the garage.  She gave me my first paperwork regarding the trip to Egypt in October/November 2021.  Yay!!!!!  I sure hope this trip works out!

I listened to Ben Shapiro and read more and took a nap.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020