Thursday, October 29th, 2020 Endoscopy

 I dropped my car off at Beauman's Garage this morning and met Peg there and she took me to the Ambulatory Center for my endoscopy.  The procedure went well and she picked me up when I was done.  When we got back to my house, I fixed us a light lunch:  meatloaf sandwiches, pickled cabbage and potato chips and craisin cookies.

After she left, I settled down on the couch with a DVD that Peg left me:  OPERATION FINALE.   I had watched a little bit of it when Leslie called, so I paused it and she and I talked for quite a while, probably 45 minutes or so.

  Beauman's called to tell me that my car is ready and that it passed inspection and I will pick it up tomorrow morning. 

 Betty called to say that she got a box of free food for me at the Cooperative Extension. 


She brought it over and refused to let me split it with her.  There was cooked chicken cubes and cooked salisbury steak, apples, potatoes, milk, liquid eggs, mozzarella cheese and butter.  I gave her back the milk since it was whole milk which I do not drink.I immediately sliced up the apples and put them in the oven

Then I cubed what is left of a zucchini and put that in the oven in a small casserole dish.  Also, I made a casserole out of leftover spaghetti squash, crumbled meatloaf and mozzarella cheese.   I had the spaghetti squash casserole, the zucchini and pickled cabbage for supper.     I made baked custard using the new and improved recipe recipe that David Belfield created.  

I called to check my SNAP benefits and found that they are in! 

I got an email from one of the attorneys involved in Mary Anne's estate, she expressed a concern about the possibility of there being two tax bills for the property.   I spoke with the realtor, who did some initial investigation into the property and he reassured me that both buildings are on the same lot with one tax bill.  I emailed the attorney with this info.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024