Tuesday, October 13th, 2020
I dropped a signed paper off to Kevin Kopek at NorthWest Bank. He said that should be the last required signature before I get a check for two combined accounts. Then I went to the Ladies Life Group at Freedom. There were about six of us and it was a very good meeting this morning, a good combination of sharing and getting into the Word.
I then went to the Lockport Outdoor Store to look for a BUFFALO PLAID jacket or shirt. This is Buffalo Plaid
I think it first became popular about a year ago. My cousin Becky has a few items with Buffalo Plaid including a large purse. I could not find anything at the Lockport Outdoor Store, so I went to Runnings, they had some flannel shirts in the men's department but they were huge, and very long. However, I did find a nicely lined red and black plaid flannel shirt for $25.00, which I purchased. Then I went to WalMart to get some Metamucil, but that shelf was empty. I stocked up on a few items from that department that I always use including face moisturizer and sunscreen.I had a bit of a late lunch at home and then decided to go to Lewiston to see Carrie and also to drop off some of Mary Anne's items to Bianca's niece, Antoinette. I made arrangements to do both. It was a nice day and I took Carrie for a walk before going to Antoinette's house. She will store the items until Bianca comes to Lockport or someone from the family goes to Connecticut to see her.
When I got home, there was a phone message from Marlene, asking if I wanted to take a walk, since it was so nice out. I was pretty worn out. I did not call her back since she said (in her message) to call her if I could. I took a nap, and then got back to my book A PRAYER FOR OWEN MEANY.

Comments
Post a Comment