Wednesday, October 28th Car Problems and Early Voting

 I went over to Beauman's Garage this morning at ten a.m. in order to have a new tire put on and get a NYS Inspection done   Unfortunately, the inspection was not done because the mechanic found necessary work that needed to be done.  I thought it might be covered by my Subaru warranty, so I called Northtown Subaru from Beauman's to find.  Apparently, my warranty expired in 2019, so I will have to pay out of pocket.   The time frame will work out fine, though.  I can drop the car off tomorrow morning before going in for my endoscopy.  Peg agreed to meet me there in the morning.

I dropped some items off at the lawyers office and then I went to Cooperative Extension for EARLY VOTING.   I only waited a couple of minutes to get in my first line, which was where I waited in order to show my identification before being directed to a booth where I filled in the dots and then to a place where I deposited my ballot.




There was a three way phone consultation planned for today at three p.m., Connie, her lawyer and me, but that did not work out due to a miscommunication at the lawyers office, so we set another one up for next Tuesday at three p.m. (the real ELECTION DAY). 

I straightened out the inside of my car which had gotten really messy when I had to remove stuff from the back of the car in order to get to my "donut".  It looks pretty good now.  I threw out my old hiking boots that are falling apart.

I was going over my financial stuff from NORTHWEST BANK and I realized that I don't know enough about the Principal Account, which is some type of annuity.   I was going to call Kevin Kopek but I decided to wait until I hear from him since he is waiting for something for me to sign regarding a different account.  When he calls to set up a time to meet with me regarding that, I will tell him that I am completely in the dark about what exactly the Principal Account and need him to do a LOT of explaining.

I picked out an outfit to wear to my endoscopy tomorrow.  The instructions say to wear loose comfortable clothing which kind of rules out jeans. 

Gail is in Florida and she accidentally called me on her cell phone.  We talked for a few minutes.

I called my cousin Becky because I had to hang up on her the other day when she was in the middle of an interesting story.   She told it to me tonight.  She and another nurses aide at Lockport Hospital (around 1968) were instructed to take a dead body to the morgue.  In the elevator, the woman sat up and said "where are you taking me?"   The other aide screamed, but Becky turned the cart around and told the woman that she had been taken to another part of the hospital to have a test.   I told Becky that it is too close to Halloween for this story.

I asked Becky if my cousin Michelle has called her yet and she said no.  Michelle asked me for information about her father (my mothers brother) and I told her that Becky knows the most).

I went to bed early because I did not take a nap today and I need to get up early tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023