11/19./2020 Life Group and GATHER AND GIVE

 


Peg's LIFE GROUP was at church this a.m.  Bobbie, Dee and I were in attendance.  Betty was unable to be there because she was helping Elaine Edmister with grocery shopping.  The Life Group was very good.

Dee and I stayed after Life Group in order to help Peggy with set up for her event tonight:   GATHER AND GIVE.  It is kind of like a mini CareNet Banquet.   I filled small containers with creamer for coffee and put together forty salads, plus a couple of other small jobs.  All of this took about two hours, and then Peggy left for her hair appointment and Dee and I left.  I went to the training building next to the county jail to get a free bag of masks and hand sanitizer before going home.

I had lunch at home and then took a nap (I think).  

I met up with Crystal, whom I had invited to this event,  at Freedom Church.  I was hostess for one of Peggy's tables.  At my table were Robyn Brown, Jessica Edgecomb and her five year old twin girls,




Crystal and Elizabeth.   The spaghetti dinner was very good.  I purchased twenty dollars worth of tickets for the basket raffle
                                Jessica speaking.

and divided them between three items.  I won two of them!  A $25 gift card for Niagara Produce and the VERA BRADLEY bag which I don't really like (it is a backpack).  I don't know if I will ever use it, so I could give it as a gift.  Maybe Cassandra would like it.

I took several pictures.  Ben making opening statements and saying grace. 


                                                 Peggy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024