Friday November 12th and Saturday November 14, 2020


I met up with Betty at The History Center so we could check out this exhibit:  

It was pretty good.  This was my favorite.  
 and then we went to the KENAN CENTER for this exhibit:  

I liked this exhibit called LAYERS OF TIME, it was collages with bits and pieces of small paper memorabilia.  Betty did not like it.  

On Saturday the 14th,  met up with Jenny, Marsha and Marlene at Denny's for breakfast in order to celebrate Marsha's birthday.   We had a nice time together.  Jenny floated the idea of the four of us, and maybe some others borrowing her daughters van and going to Sugar Creek, Ohio for a couple of days, maybe in the spring. One of her relatives has a part in the play that is going on at the theatre there.  

I went to DOLLAR TREE to see if I could get an Angel Food Cake mix and a can of lemon pie filling, but no luck, so I went to WM and they did have the cake mix, but no pie filling.  I want both of those items in order to make a desert that Myrna told me about.  Then I went over to Peg's house to take care of Petra.  And then to the library where I had reserved a computer so I could use the internet.  

I dropped off some of the potato chowder I made to Myrna, along with some pickled cabbage and pumpkin cookies.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023