Friday November 12th and Saturday November 14, 2020


I met up with Betty at The History Center so we could check out this exhibit:  

It was pretty good.  This was my favorite.  
 and then we went to the KENAN CENTER for this exhibit:  

I liked this exhibit called LAYERS OF TIME, it was collages with bits and pieces of small paper memorabilia.  Betty did not like it.  

On Saturday the 14th, I  met up with Jenny, Marsha and Marlene at Denny's for breakfast in order to celebrate Marsha's birthday.   We had a nice time together.  Jenny floated the idea of the four of us, and maybe some others borrowing her daughters van and going to Sugar Creek, Ohio for a couple of days, maybe in the spring. One of her relatives has a part in the play that is going on at the theatre there.  

I went to DOLLAR TREE to see if I could get an Angel Food Cake mix and a can of lemon pie filling, but no luck, so I went to WM and they did have the cake mix, but no pie filling.  I want both of those items in order to make a desert that Myrna told me about.  Then I went over to Peg's house to take care of Petra.  And then to the library where I had reserved a computer so I could use the internet.  

I dropped off some of the potato chowder I made to Myrna, along with some pickled cabbage and pumpkin cookies.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020