LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2020

 I found out this morning that Cindra Enzinna and her two co workers at the Lockport Care Net Center all have COVID.   I was at Peggy's GATHER AND GIVE event eleven days ago at Freedom Church.  All three of these women were there.  I did not have any contact with any of the three of them.   Also, Chris Prawel was there, and he is in the hospital with COVID and he has cancer and has had a few chemo sessions.   Cindra is in the hospital with pneumonia as well as COVID.  Chris and Cindy both have underlying health conditions.  


Peggy asked me to make phone calls regarding her luncheon event for seniors on the 13th.   Her original plans were to offer either sit down or take out lasagna meals to seniors.  She has now made it ONLY take out meals.  I agreed to make those calls.  

I reached an answering machine when I called an appliance repair shop hoping to set up a house call for someone to check my dryer which does not work.  They will be open tomorrow and I left a message. BUT NOW, I am not sure if I will be comfortable with a repair man coming into my house.  I can live without a clothes dryer for a while if I have to.  

I was getting ready to take a couple of items that are due to the library's outside drop off box, when I got a notice on Facebook that Cuomo was going live, so I quickly changed my plans and watched it.   

After dropping books off at the library, I decided to treat myself to a take out lunch.  I am getting a bit tired of turkey.   I went to FIVE GUYS and called my order in from my car and it was brought to me. I took it home.  They gave me a DOUBLE burger instead of a single.  I refrigerated one of the patties for a future meal, maybe I will prepare a "melt" with it tomorrow.

I completed the phone calls.  I decided to send out a few cards.  One to Linda Porter since I have not heard from her or her Aunt Penny in a few weeks.  One to Adele Luke and another to Rita, who is in Briody's.

Megan posted on Facebook about  Chris's book being published.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024