Monday, November 23, 2020

 I put two butternut squash in the oven first thing this morning.   They baked until I turned the oven off before I went to meet with Kevin Kopek at NorthWest bank this morning.   We filled out the necessary paperwork for PRINCIPAL, and transferred my TRANSAMERICA account (my IRA) and AMERICAN NATIONAL accounts to NW.  Then I went to Niagara Produce to get a gallon of cider, using the gift card I won at Gather and Give.  

Then I went to the Y to pick up my free turkey dinner.  I thought there would be a line of cars, but there wasn't.  


 It was VERY GOOD!  After lunch I prepared my squash and my cranberry sauce.  I had a pile of mail today  including a letter from NYCM about a refund check that has not been cashed.  I sent a copy of it to Marianne Koenig.  

My granddaughter, Cassandra, called to tell me that she has tested positive for COVID.  She was exposed at work (Starbucks) before they shut down for the second time several days ago.  She is quarantined to her room for the next ten days.  She is allowed to take the dogs out for walks and to go into the kitchen to get a drink or snack while wearing a mask, if nobody else is in the kitchen.  She is doing online school, so she won't miss any school work (she is in her second year at the community college).

In the evening, I started decorating for Christmas by putting up one of my small pre-lit trees.  It looks really nice.  Connie called and we talked for a half hour or more.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023