November 10th, 2020 Delivering Christmas Boxes

 I dropped my laptop off at JB's since it slid off the end of my bed last night and after that I could not get beyond a black screen.  Then I went to FREEDOM CHURCH for the Ladies Life Group, which was very good.

I ran home for lunch and Peggy called while I was finishing up and we set a time to meet at FREEDOM to take the OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD boxes to a church out near Eastern Hills.  For the most part they were loaded on the van already, but there were a few more that someone dropped off.  I loaded them while Peg finished up in her office.   We found the church without any problems and dropped the boxes off.  Apparently, we were the first church to drop off boxes.




On the way back to Lockport, we stopped at Aldi's.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023