November 20th, 2020

 I had the oil changed on my car this morning.  I talked with Elaine and Betty on the phone, also.  

I decided it would be a good day to stock up on groceries and other items since Thanksgiving is next week and the stores will be full of people.  Also, from watching the news, I think maybe there will be another STAY AT HOME order coming soon due to the rising number of COVID cases in this area.   First I went to Aldi's where I spent close to one hundred dollars on all sorts of items including some frozen vegetables, a piece of salmon, ground beef, canned vegetables, etc.  I took those groceries home so I could get the frozen stuff into the freezer.  I made myself  a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. 

I have so much food, paper items and cleaning items that it was hard to find spots to put everything.  I still have two hundred dollars worth of SNAP benefits available.  

I rested, read and watched TV the rest of the day. Betty called and I looked up some information about the Lockport Saturday Market for her.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024