November 21st LOCKPORT COMMUNITY FARMERS MARKET

 I went to the Community Market for the first time this year. In the "winter" it is held inside Harrison Place.  




hoping that HUMAN FARMS would be there so I could redeem my last four dollar coupon.  They were and I got a small head of broccoli and some onions. 
I noticed this outside of the market , in an open area inside Harrison Place. 

So, I went out and went inside
They also had a booth set up outside, offering vintage items.

After I left, I called Betty to tell her about Human Farms since she still had coupons left.  Then I went to GOULDS Christmas in the City.  Then I went  to the library to read todays paper.  I ran into Crystal there.  

I spent the rest of the day at home.  I took a lot of my summer tops and put them in a closet upstairs and did a few other organizing tasks.  

Peg and I arranged to celebrate Betty's birthday (the 23rd) tomorrow after church.  As soon as the service is over, I will order food from Kalamata's and then go pick it up and the three of us will have lunch at the church.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024