November 4th, 2020 Geocaching, etc.

 In the morning I got caught up on a few things at home, and made egg salad and roasted beets in the oven for my lunch.  Becky called and gave me some information about upcoming events. 

After lunch, I met up with Marlene at a small park along the canal in Gasport so that she and I could do some geocaching  There is a geocache in a bush there, which we found.   The log was too wet to sign, so I took this picture.


Then we crossed the bridge and parked and headed east on the trail.  We walked a full mile east looking for geocaches along the way.  We only found one of them called LOG ROLL.   There is one hid near
the SPILLWAY BRIDGE which goes over 18 Mile Creek, but we could not find it.  

Marlene doesn't have a GPS or an account, but it was her idea to go out geocaching today and she took a lot of time looking and braved some pretty rough terrains

 

I arranged for Marlene and I to take Pam out for a birthday supper today.  Pam said that she wanted to go to STEAK, STONE  and SUSHI, so we all met there.  I had the pineapple fried rice with chicken.


which was really good.    We shared a fried ice cream. I went to the library after that and read todays newspaper and picked up a book that I had requested. 

It was a long exhausting day.  I watched election coverage when I got home and I talked to Peg on the phone.  I was so tired that I went to bed at nine thirty p.m.  That doesn't happen very often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024