November 5th,2020 LIFE GROUP and more

 I dropped an envelope with bills and receipts off at the lawyers office this morning before going to Peg's life group.  Betty, Dee and I were there in person and Bobbie attended it virtually through a Facebook room.   Peg had to take a phone call and handed leadership of the group over to me for a few minutes, which I did not expect.  I guess I did OK.

After Life Group, Peg asked me to go to BENDERS CHRISTIAN BOOK STORE with her to pick up communion cups............something special for use during the pandemic.  I went with her.  I picked up another OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD box at Benders.  

  I had noticed that someone left a box only half filled at the church, so I went to DOLLAR TREE and got more items and emptied the half filled box (which was a kind of small box, anyways) and filled up the new box.  

When I got home, I found that David, Peg, Mike and Dominic had been to my house and that they had removed the huge safe from my bedroom closet.   Wow, now I have some extra closet space!  David forgot to take the box of stuff that was in the safe as well as the folder with the information about opening the safe, so I gathered that stuff together and Peggy came over to pick that stuff up.   She took the new Christmas box with her so she can take it to the church tomorrow when she goes into work. 

I talked with Elaine on the phone and we arranged that she will pick me up tomorrow morning at about 9:25 and then we will go over and pick Nancy up and then go to the Covenant Community Church in Gasport for their annual fall bazaar.

I was watching Trump speak live on NBC, and they cut him off, claiming that he was not telling the truth.  I am SO disappointed with the mainstream media.  I don't mind hearing their opinions, even when I feel certain that they are skewing the truth,  but I don't think NBC (or any other network) has the right to do this.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024