Sunday, November 22, 2020 Church and Celebrating Betty's Birthday

 Peggy and I decided to do something special for Betty's SEVENTY SEVENTH birthday.  Some restaurants are starting to close down due to the second wave of COVID.  We decided it might work for us to get together for lunch at FREEDOM CHURCH after the eleven a.m. service (which was very good, Jenny Campbell spoke) 


 Betty said she would like a POPEYE WRAP and Sweet Potato Fries from Kalamata's.    Peg and I checked their menu online and made our choices and before church this morning I went in and placed our order and paid for it.  After church I went over to pick our food up.

We had lunch in one of the kids rooms upstairs.  We were all happy with our food.  Then we gave Betty her birthday present, the book about the Town of Hartland that I purchased at the History Center a few days ago.   She really liked it!


When I got home from church, there was a phone message from Cassandra so I called her back.  Her STARBUCKS has closed down due to a worker being diagnosed with COVID.  Cassy was tested and is waiting for the results.  

I told Megan to choose a PAMPERED CHEF item from her friends party and for Chris to pick an item for his upcoming birthday and I told Cassy that she could pick one, too.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023