Sunday, November 29, 2020 RETURN to Online Church

 I decided to not go to church today.   Peggy suggested I stay home.   Two men from church have been diagnosed with COVID, both of them have health issues.  I have not had any contact with either of them or the wife of one, but it is starting to look like Niagara County might shut down soon, and I am preparing myself for that.   Carrie was picked up around ten a.m. this morning.  It is a very nice day outside.............sun is shining and mild temps.  I called Betty and she said she is already starting to feel better.    THANK YOU, GOD!!!!!

I may call Feel Rite and see if they will bring a product I want outside.  I am getting low on the enzyme I take for lactose intolerance and possible gluten intolerance.   I also need more almond milk, I accidentally bought almond milk with vanilla. 

Online church starts in sixteen seconds at eleven a.m. 


 it was very good.                             




 I cannot recall his last name, but this man spoke.  I remember him from two years ago and one year ago.  He and his wife are associated with ELIM BIBLE INSTITUTE.  His name is Chris and hers is Carol and they were both born on the exact same day,

The message was excellent.  As you can see, the stage in the sanctuary is decorated beautifully.   

I went to Feel Rite and picked up my SPECTRUM enzyme product, stopping to get gas on the way.  The curbside service worked perfectly. 

I prepared pumpkin pancakes for my late lunch and they were really good.  I talked to Peg on the phone.  She said there were very few people in both services at the church this morning.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023