The Day After the Day After THANKSGIVING

 This morning, I called WalMart here in Lockport and asked an associate to check and see if they had this book. She found it in the fishing equipment aisle.


When Peg called to tell me that she was going to WalMart and asked if I needed anything I asked her to pick up some THERA DROPS and this book.  She found both and brought them over.  I gave her some more Thanksgiving leftovers. She gave me the carcass of the turkey and I started making turkey/barley soup.

I did marinated pork steaks in my grill for lunch ,along with mashed sweet potatoes.  For supper, Carrie and I had the soup, which turned out pretty good.  

The negative part of the day was when Betty called to tell me that she is sick.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023