TUESDAY, 11/24/20 Ladies Life Group

After I dropped something off at the lawyers office,  I went to the Ladies Life Group at Freedom Church.  I arrived early, so I helped Elaine set the chairs up, in a circle, six feet or so apart.  There were nine of us there.   We finished up a little late and they were talking about where to go for lunch, but I left.  I stopped at Ales Sandwiches and got one of their three dollar barbecue beef sandwiches and brought it home for lunch.

In the afternoon, I prepared devilled eggs and a huge pot of macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving dinner and took them upstairs.  I was really getting tired and collapsed in bed a little before three p.m. 

In the evening I talked to Becky on the phone.  She is leaving tomorrow for Pennsylvania to visit Scott and the kids.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023