Friday, January 29, 2021

 I called Betty in the morning to remind her to use her OTC benefit from Univera. She told me that Liz was released from Roswell yesterday.  I uploaded pictures from Megan, Chris' and Cassy's trip to Lockport in the summer of 2001.  I am not sure who took the pictures, maybe Peggy.  

I made a chocolate cream pie for tomorrows dinner.  I decided not to go to Myrna's brothers internment this afternoon because the weather was terrible.  I watched FIVE EASY PIECES.  I think someone on the Daily Wire podcast said it was his favorite movie.  Well, it is NOT one of my favorite movies.  I thought I might like it because I have liked everything I have seen with Jack Nicholson.  

I took a nap and then prepared a pasta, cheese, meatball casserole for my supper, and had some rosemary bread and butter beans with that.  The casserole was good.  I froze some of the leftover and have another serving in the frig.  

Peg and I talked on the phone and set five p.m. for supper tomorrow night.  I watched the FRONTLINE episode about how awful Donald Trump was and is.  This documentary really does make him look quite awful, but I think it is at least somewhat skewed.   Of course, the good policies of DJT were not even mentioned.  At any rate, it is probably a good thing that he did not win the election.  I don't think the USA could take another four years of the hate and vitriol.  Mostly this documentary seemed to want to prove that DJT is guilty of promoting the storming of the capital.  DJT's statement at that final rally when he said be peaceful and patriotic was left out.   And now it appear that the attacks were planned ahead of time, which kind of lets DJT off of the hook.


  At any rate, it is probably a good thing that DJT did not win the election.  Another four years of the hate and vitriol would have been terrible for the USA.

I called Myrna and asked how things went today.  She said the internment service went very well and then the family went to THE FIELDSTONE for a meal.  She enjoyed seeing family members who she had not seen in years.  Stevie's son who is in the military, came all the way from Washington State.

I started this book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024