January 10, 2020 It was a NO ADVENTURE Sunday.

I called Myrna this morning to find out if she needed me to save her a seat at church.   She said no because she was preparing a turkey for a turkey dinner with her family today. 

 I arrived early at church to help give out coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the coffee bar because it was the final week of AT THE MOVIES.  Peggy had the coffee already made and all the items set out.  The other helper did not appear, so I handled it alone, but it went well.  Ann was handing out cupcakes just inside the sanctuary door. I took mine home.   

Today's movie clips were from the movie I STILL BELIEVE, which was released last year.  

After lunch, (the other half of the submarine sandwich I bought at Wegmans yesterday and a small cup of cabbage roll soup),  I took a nap in my recliner and I also watched last nights 48 HOURS, which I missed last night.

   I prepared banana pancakes for my supper.  Connie called while I was cooking.  We only talked for a minute or two, long enough for Connie to tell me that she is doing much better today.  She said she slept well and she sounded great.   After supper, I uploaded pictures from Christa's sixteenth birthday party ate Alfresco's.  It was a surprise party and she was really surprised.  I will send the hard copies of the pictures to Christa.

Peg called and said that Bob Johnson (our brother in law ) has been released from Millard Filmore Hospital. 

FREEDOM NORTH reopened tonight with a five p.m. service, after being closed down for several weeks when the second wave of COVID hit Western New York,  This picture was posted on FB but it might be an old picture.
I watched the first episode of ALL CREATURES GREAT and SMALL on Masterpiece. in the evening.
I was surprised at how much I liked it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023