Monday January 11th, 2020

 I really slept late today, it was close to ten a.m. when I woke up. I had been awake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.    Shortly after breakfast, I tried to reach Pam to see if she wanted to meet me at the Y to walk the track.  I left her a message and she never got back to me.  I did a few household organizing jobs and decided to run a few errands.  Betty called a couple of times.   I think it was one p.m. when I finally left the house.  

I went to the library and made some copies and then I went to the downtown Rite Aid, hoping to get some BOGO deals on some supplements I needed.  They did not have what I wanted.  I then went to the Y and walked the track for twenty minutes.  I ran into Dominic who was my original trainer and we talked for a bit, mostly about national parks in California.  Joanna at the front desk mentioned to me that there is an upcoming craft class and I signed up for it.

I tried the other Rite Aid on the way home and found the supplements (Red Yeast Rice and Glucosamine) they were BOGO free and I had a ten dollars off coupon.  

When I got home, the phone was ringing and it was Becky who told me that the take out spaghetti dinner at Solid Rock is cancelled for next week.  

Cassy called in the early evening and we talked for forty minutes or so.  She is working a LOT of hours at Starbucks and doing her college course work at home.  This is her fourth semester at the community college so she will finish up her Associates Degree.  However, she may stay on to take some extra science courses.  I talked to Tyler for a couple of minutes.  

I returned a call from Peg regarding the project I will be working on tomorrow at the church.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024