Saturday, January 16, 2021

 After I got ready for the day, I went over to Peggy's house two pick up a couple of  BLESSING BOXES and addresses where they should be delivered.   I delivered both boxes and then went to the LOCKPORT OUTDOOR STORE and picked up another set of JaxTrax.   They are almost out, so I am glad I got them today.  I called Pam and suggested we meet up at the Y so we could walk the track.  However, when I arrived at the Y a few minutes before noon, I was told they were closing in a few minutes.   While there, I paid the $1.00 I owe for the upcoming craft class.  Monday, February 1st at six thirty p.m.    I waited in the parking lot for Pam and we decided to go to the Day Road Park for our walk.  We met up there and took a short walk.  It was too cold to walk long.   Before going home, I called THE MAYFLOWER and ordered some take out food for my lunch.  

When I got up from my nap, I returned a call from Betty.  Then I checked my front porch and found that my BLESSINGS BOX had been dropped off.  Various people started posting pictures of their boxes on FB.  Here is one 

My box is missing the yellow smiley face stress ball!

Myrna called and we talked for a couple of minutes.  I will save her favorite seat for her tomorrow morning at church.  Connie and I talked for a half hour or more.  She talked about how she needs three surgeries for her deviated septum.  I told her I don't think she should have them  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023